Ravers in the Nation Ravers in the Nation

That was ravishing. :D

I really really enjoyed it, I could tell a lot of effort was put into this. The intro was really what got me hooked, and then the rest of it just kinda got me drunk with music awesomeness. It's the classic basis of a dance song, the same beat/melody/harmony with more and more variance until it becomes something new. Just great! But I must ask, what program did you use to create this?

Oakwood responds:

The DAW I used was FL Studio 8, but I also used a VST called z3ta+ and another sample pack.

Thanks for the kind words! :)

Mozzak - Sitting Bull Mozzak - Sitting Bull

Lawdy, yes.

I haven't been on NG in awhile, but I haven't heard a decent Drum 'n Bass song in a while, I and believe me, this is great. Great beat, great melody, it is amazing statistacally. Additionally, it has just has a good feel to it! I hope to see more great work from you!

Orchestral Theme 3 Orchestral Theme 3

Definitely something else.

That's some pretty epic stuff, man. It's very formal, classical and orchestral, with a sinister, modern feel to it at the same time. Your hard work has definitely been paid off! I would pay money for this! I believe this deserves a standing ovation and I hope to see more great work from you.

Gravey responds:

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed the piece.

-Gravey-

Megaman 3 Remix &amp;lt;(dj Xemex)&amp;gt; Megaman 3 Remix <(dj Xemex)>

Ah, a beautiful piece of work.

This is a work of art.

Comes in with a dope beat, a classic tribute to Mega Man. A must-listen for any tecno, dance or Mega Man fan. It's fantastic.

sonic adventure live and learn sonic adventure live and learn

That was cool!

It's great, but not the original, and it's instrumental. I guess I can't complain. Still, it's good. The solo was kinda wierd.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Survivor ParagonX9 - Chaoz Survivor

HmmHm.

I don't belive there is a better track on Newgrounds.