Goku Vs Sonic! Goku Vs Sonic!

Mm, yes. I approve of this flash.

This was very good, pleasing to the eye to see. Whereas there was no backstory, just random fighting really (like 90% of the sprite flashes out there) I liked your innovative style. You combined some of the built in flash effects (glow and blur) with sprites, which is something I haven't really given much thought to, nor have the other authors out there. This is brilliant, what separates this from your typical sprite fight. It may have been a little short, but the sound quality was great and your final product reflected a good week and a half of work. But still, this is fantastic. :D Keep up the good work.

SXR123 responds:

Thanks a lot for the review! and don't worry, this flash was actually started because on the site advertised (the spritas, the preloader) someone challenged me to make a simple sprite fight of sonic vs anyone. I chose goku since as long as I've been on youtube, newgrounds, etc. I have never actually seen a succesful sonic vs goku flash. Most are done on youtube and are kind of amateurish.

I plan on making a sequal with a lot more depth and a little back story. I'm going to try and make it longer, and a lot better fighting. Sonic got his ass kicked in this one XD.

Staff Legends: Beginning Staff Legends: Beginning

Interesting.

I agree with some of the review below; this is your average cookie-cutter stick flash. But certain aspects make it stand out- for one, you added a storyline, planted some seeds for further development. However, the fast-paced fighting and abrupt ending doesn't add much positivity to the flash. I think if you added something fresh and new, this would be more interesting. But I think that this has much promise. Keep working at it!

Masterdrifter responds:

Thanks for the tips, yea I rushed the end and the reason it was so fast paced was because of the frame rate setting, I should have bumped it down to 20 or lower, then it would have looked a lot more crisp. The next installment will have more story integrated into it and the fighting will be much better and crisp looking making it not so much of a headache to look at! Again, thanks for your input, Jaedowg!

The Rage of Matt Wells The Rage of Matt Wells

Hm.

Very Dragon Ball Z style. But your drawing skills are excellent. Audio wasn't too hot but this was overall pretty good.

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Okay...

It was okay. I don't really know where to go and the health is way to low, but unlimited ammo and medals are good pluses. Compared to Madness Accelerant, it's definitely not as good, but I couldn't make it any better. Overall, well done.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Kick@ss.

This is one of the coolest and most addicting games ever. The medals are challenging enough to get. I like this game, keep up the good work.

Ravers in the Nation Ravers in the Nation

That was ravishing. :D

I really really enjoyed it, I could tell a lot of effort was put into this. The intro was really what got me hooked, and then the rest of it just kinda got me drunk with music awesomeness. It's the classic basis of a dance song, the same beat/melody/harmony with more and more variance until it becomes something new. Just great! But I must ask, what program did you use to create this?

Oakwood responds:

The DAW I used was FL Studio 8, but I also used a VST called z3ta+ and another sample pack.

Thanks for the kind words! :)

Mozzak - Sitting Bull Mozzak - Sitting Bull

Lawdy, yes.

I haven't been on NG in awhile, but I haven't heard a decent Drum 'n Bass song in a while, I and believe me, this is great. Great beat, great melody, it is amazing statistacally. Additionally, it has just has a good feel to it! I hope to see more great work from you!

Orchestral Theme 3 Orchestral Theme 3

Definitely something else.

That's some pretty epic stuff, man. It's very formal, classical and orchestral, with a sinister, modern feel to it at the same time. Your hard work has definitely been paid off! I would pay money for this! I believe this deserves a standing ovation and I hope to see more great work from you.

Gravey responds:

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed the piece.

-Gravey-

PIKACHU, NO PIKACHU, NO

Haha!

Ha. That is funny. Zombie Pokemon. Hehe.